Blonder Tongue: MICM Modulator
- The Blonder Tongue MICM series of products are fixed-channel analog audio/video modulators available in the following models: MICM-45C: The fourth generation of the MICM series.
- Available in NTSC channels 2-135 (54-860 MHz) and the PAL B, G, and I channels in the same frequency range.
- MICM-45D is the same as MICM-45C, but with audio AGC (Automatic Gain Control) that eliminates loudness level variations among program sources.
- Available in NTSC channels 2-125 (54-806 MHz) and PAL B, G, and I channels in the same frequency range.
- Optional stereo audio output is available for both MICM-45C and MICM-45D, but for NTSC models only.